TP-LINK TL-PA451KIT Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit
Recently I moved flat and was greeted in my new home with a selection of 34 different WiFi hotspots in the building. with all that WiFi traffic I was having a very difficult time with connecting to the internet in my living room. I bought a set of TP-Link AV500 powerline adapters, with the socket pass through as well. For the extra cash I can still keep a functional plug point. These work really well. I was surfing the web with out a glitch after that.
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- Fully compatible with other TP-Link powerline products